|Written by Administrator|
|Friday, 20 April 2012 14:37|
The Mussoorie Dehradun Development Authority (MDDA) has been hard at work to ensure better services for the general public. If everything goes on track, within two months, Doonites will be able to submit their building drafts/ maps layout to MDDA online, sitting in the comfort of their homes and offices.
This initiative has been taken by the newly appointed MDDA Vice President R. Meenakshi Sundaram with the aim of introducing an efficient and swift mechanism for map submission and approval. MDDA’s IT department has been activated and a special e-mission team has been put together to implement this system on urgent basis. Sundaram has also ordered immediate implementation of e-governance in his office.
With the implementation of e-governance at MDDA office, the working will be computerized and all files transferred online. This will make a direct impact on the pace of work.
The New System will be as follows:
• Log on to www.mddaonline.com
• Scan and upload the building map or layout.
• MDDA will receive such applications online.
• Applications will be reviewed and thereby approved by MDDA.
• Approved files will be sent to the concerned Engineer and officers.
• The investigation will be completed via biometric based report.
• All information and updates will be sent online to the Applicants.
• The payment of the requisite development fees to MDDA will be done via e-banking by using a credit card.
• After this, a copy of approved map will be sent to the applicant via email.
According to R. Meenakshi Sundaram- Vice President MDDA, Digital Signatures are being arranged for online mapping.